Sunday, April 20, 2008

If only I knew, I would have...

If only I knew, I would have kept an eye on him in the pool.
If only I knew, I would have stopped him from playing by the roadside.
If only I knew, I would have peeked at with whom she had been chatting in the net.
If only I knew, I would have walked him to the school.
If only I knew, I would have taught him the danger of drugs.
If only I knew, I would have stopped him from stealing.
If only I knew, I would have stopped him from driving home drunk.
If only I knew, I would have been kinder to him.
If only I knew, I would have held on to my purse tightly.
If only I knew, I would have looked around before I opened the door.
If only I knew, I would have stayed in the car before help arrived.
If only I knew, I would have driven straight to the nearest police station.
If only I knew, I would have asked him to wear a helmet.
If only I knew, I would have poured the cold water in the tub 1st instead of the boiling one.
If only I knew, I would have stayed with the toddler in the bathroom.

If only I knew, I would not have gotten myself into this mess.

I have read about it somewhere but it never occurs to me that it may happen to me one day.

No comments: